[macvoiceover] Re: The new pages

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 12:17:49 -0400

It is frustrating indeed. I did finally managed to get permissions repaired
after a few attempts. I restarted I think twice or three times. I'm just
getting a lot of busy signals with everything I'm trying to do. It slows down
the workflow a great deal. So I can definitely understand why Keith is hesitant
to upgrade especially if he is running in office.

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone