[macvoiceover] Re: The iTunes media folder location

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 09:50:04 +0100

you must, however, have all the mp3 files in a library. Go to file>library>add files and fine all the files. iTunes will copy them all from your hard drive to your mac. When it's finished, simply move the 'iTunes media' folder from the mac to the drive, and point iTunes to that drive. If you've already pointed itunes to a folder on this drive, no need to worry, just add the files, and they will be sorted.

ash
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Podcast: