[macvoiceover] Re: The iPhone and accessibility, good stuff!

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 06:57:21 -0700

David,

The document Keith attached was copied fom a section on Apple's 3G S page, presented in a convenient format. Personally, I'm trying to read as much as I can before the 19th so that I'm prepared when my phone arrives. Spreading of the publicly available information to those who may be interested is a good thing, and can only help others.

Just my two cents. :)

On Jun 14, 2009, at 6:19 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Keith,

The official documentation comes out on the 19th and it won't have "return" all over it. this mark guy is a bit out to lunch.

On Jun 14, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

This was written by a friend of mine, its really good.

Keith Reedy
<1-iPhoneAccessibilityInstructions.txt>