[macvoiceover] Re: The caller can't hear me on skype

  • From: chantel cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:02:36 -0400

I thought there was a horizontal slider in the call window. That's what I meant.

On May 10, 2009, at 1:55 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

There is no horrizontal slider, only a choice of inputs. there is an output also but that won't work for input. Also, there are issues that lead to the necessity of reinstalling skype if the volume issue cannot be solved in system prefs an I am thinking that if skype is not behaving normally as is also indicated by the issue of not seeing the contacts table it needs to be reinstalled.

On May 10, 2009, at 1:47 PM, chantel cuddemi wrote:

No. Try to look for the horizontal slider.
On May 10, 2009, at 1:43 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

you have to reinstall skype.

On May 10, 2009, at 1:29 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Where do I check the volume? I've made sure the internal mic is picked, but not sure how to check volume. Thanks! Marcy
On May 10, 2009, at 10:03 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

this is of course assuming you checked the volume.

On May 10, 2009, at 9:59 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

I had a feeling I was going to have to do that. I'll try it and report back. Thanks! Marcy
On May 10, 2009, at 7:43 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

try reinstalling it after removing it and all of its prefs.

On May 10, 2009, at 5:11 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

I'm trying to talk to my friend on skype and she can't hear me but I can hear her. If anyone can tell me what to do to fix the problem, I'd be really appreciative! Thanks! Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,

Wordy Mom