[macvoiceover] Textual IRC client

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 21:16:04 -0500

A long time ago, someone recommended this IRC client, and I just bought it.
Only one problem. I can't figure out where chats are. I see channel info (with
like the channel banner and stuff), list of channel participants in a table,
but can't find chats. I don't suppose it's possible to have it read off chats
automagically, is there? Any tips for this client would be appreciated.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY