[macvoiceover] Re: Text atributes, they work.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 01:37:45 -0400

Russell,

things will be more clear when you get the new cat.

I can see where we are running in to confusion here, maybe it would be a good idea at least for a while to put the system we are running in the subject line, forinstants, "text atributes in Leopard". Lets give that a try.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 7, 2009, at 12:56 AM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

Hi Russell

Don't worry. lol. They are telling you stuff thats in snow leopard. Your not loosing your mind.
On Sep 6, 2009, at 11:38 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hmmm, that's how I'm opening the utilities. I see a "General" as the first item in the table, but the only things there are the login greeting and what to do when portable preferences are detected. Under verbosity, i only get the two tabs, text and announcements. Don't know what's going on here!

Russell
On 6-Sep-09, at 9:07 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello,
The general tab is only available if you open the VoiceOver utility with VO-F8.
On Sep 6, 2009, at 7:24 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi Dan, David & all,

I'm not seeing a general tab under verbosity, only a text tab and an Announcements tab. You guys must be talking about Snow Leopard, which, of course, I don't have yet! <smile>

I'll just set text attributes change to "do nothing" till my SL arrives.

Thanks,

Russell