[macvoiceover] Synking notes with my I Phone

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:52:40 -0700

Listers,

What application do I use to sink the notes from my computer to my I Phone? I tried to use what's in the Mail app, but that doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
VaShaun Jones (President)
Cobb County Empowerment Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Georgia Inc.
Office Phone: 678.603.4881
Cell:678.662.7481
Web URL: ccecnfb.org