[macvoiceover] Swipe and Siftkey keyboards

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 21:03:00 -0600

Just spending a lazy evening poking around the web. I’m not finding anything
indicating that the Swipe and Swiftkey keyboards are accessible to Voiceover,
wondering if anyone on the list is using them. My assumption is that the
gestures for swiping aren’t compatible, but I know how far that can go in the
real world.

Thanks for any heads up on this.

Ian