[macvoiceover] Re: Such a fantastic day!

  • From: Nathan Romo <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:45:42 -0700

I just wanted to wish you luck with your new mac. Sorry about your pc dying. I would recommend that you get the extended service plan. I don't usually get such things but in this case I think it is a good idea. I would have no idea how to work on my macbook if the hardware went out on me and most of my hardware experience is on pc's.

At 10:18 AM 4/26/2011, you wrote:
Hi all,

I'm truly sorry if this is deemed OT, but I had to share my news with like-minded folk. I applied for, and just now received financing from Apple, so am off to order my Mac. God it's like Christmas!

Thanks for putting up with my elation, and have a fantastic day. I'll doubtless be back with a billion questions, or other such bursts of excitement, the rest of you have known about for years, but this positively rocks!

:D :D :D

P.S. I don't expect the transition to be without its flaws, or even an easy ride, but the challenge of this venture is half the fun for me. besides, my PC just died. lol

Twitter: @IndigoCellist

Skype: shameless_FanGirl

Sent from my iPhone>