[macvoiceover] Re: Success with Imovie

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 21:19:15 +0100

Quote:
How can I select certain miniatures within the clip so I can delete them or mute certain parts of the clip? Either focus on your project timeline, in teh clips list. Interact as much as you can, stop interacting once, and then you can use teh left and right arrows to move frame by frame. Hold down shift to select what you're moving passed. Alternatively, press cmd / (forward slash) to use the prosission editor, which puts another group in the main window. It works much the same way as the timeline method. There are other ways to do it with markers but i've not experimented with them yet.
Quote:
And, What if I want the music that I paste to start, for example, 1 minute or so after the clip starts? When in the clip list, Play to where you want it to start, Rout the mouse to vo with vo cmd f5, and click once vo shift space. Then paste.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 02/08/2011 17:57, Daniela Rubio wrote:
Hello all, specially Ashley.
Thank you for all your help with this app, I am doing good advances with it.
Now, I just have some questions:
How can I select certain miniatures within the clip so I can delete them or
mute certain parts of the clip?
And, What if I want  the music that I paste to start, for example, 1 minute or
so after the clip starts?
If this is too much for the general list, just tell me and we can wright
private mails.
Again, Thank you so so much for helping me with this!
Best regards, Daniela.