[macvoiceover] Re: Structure

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:28:26 -0400

Sorry if this has been answered.

It is in Voiceover utilities under web.  There are 2 radio buttons, one is for
DOM and the other is for group.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.