[macvoiceover] Re: Strange voice over behaviour... + Mobileme

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:30:16 -0600

Hi Chris,

Can you give instructions on how to get Mobile ME to sync personal email
messages?  I chose email as one of the things to sync, and I thought that would
sync my iMac Mail with my iPhone email, but this isn't happening.  Any ideas?
My calendar syncs between my iPhone, laptop running Windows 7, and my iMac
running Snow Leopard, and my contacts sync as well, but not my email.

Thanks,

Russell