[macvoiceover] Re: Strange VO behavior in menus with items having sub-menus

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:25:54 -0400

set your vo cursor to follow the mouse and you will have the best of all worlds. I explained this in an earlier post.

On Aug 30, 2009, at 7:11 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

this is to do with mouse tracking. I had the same issue. go to VO utility and navigation. vo over to mouse tracking and I set it to ignore. fixed the menu issue.
hth

On Aug 30, 2009, at 12:08 PM, ashley wrote:

I think you can iether use vo keys or the arrows.
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcy Weinberg" <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx >