[macvoiceover] Re: Still looking for an amadeus pro user

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:14:01 -0500

Jacob, do you have skype and would you consider a chat? I could write everything down but it would be helpful to talk. That way I can have the program open at the same time. This would really be helpful since I would like to buy the software but want to be sure it meets my needs first. Let me know if this could work for you and my sincerest thanks.

On Jan 10, 2009, at 7:52 PM, Jacob Schmude wrote:

Hi John
I use Amadeus Pro quite a bit, though I'm not familiar with every advanced function the program has by any means. a lot of my editing needs would be considered fairly basic by the audiophiles out there, but I'll help out any way I can if you let me know what parts of the program are confusing you. It is indeed quite different in operation from most other audio editors, but is very workable and there are some neat tricks you can perform with it.

On Jan 10, 2009, at 18:55, John Hess wrote:

Sarah, nothing here. This is why I am seeking help. It's quite a bit different then what I have used in the past and I am hoping there is a charitable soul out there. I also did write to the vendor hoping that perhaps he might have some tips some tips. If I get anything I'll certainly share it with the list. They just do things a bit differently.
On Jan 10, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Sara wrote:

I haven't even figured out editing yet!
The manual is all about clicking so I can't get anywhere with that.
Please write a guide about what you have figured out so far.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx >