[macvoiceover] Re: Still haven't gotten a definite answer on my midi problem

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:46:25 -0500

Here's a whole page full of midi players for the mac, one of them should do what you want (googol is your friend)

http://xmidi.com/apps.html

On Jul 19, 2008, at 11:19 AM, Chris Gilland wrote:

Guys,

I am still totally batheled on this. I need a good midi player for the mac. when I hit command o, quick time comes up and says it's not a valid movie file.

When I googled, I saw that quick time will play midi files but you first have to convert 'em to movie files. I don't wanna do that. Is there not a player that I could use that will just open and straight outta the box play? Remember, this is Tiger 10.4.11

Chris.