[macvoiceover] Re: Standard navigation keys

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:26:04 -0400

Yup.

It sounds like a voiceover focus issue to me.  Page up/down are kinda hit or
miss with VO at times.  If you can get a sighted person to view the screen when
you are using page up/down, there is a good chance they will actually see the
page move, although Voiceover doesn't register the change.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info