[macvoiceover] Re: Spreadsheets Help

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 12:26:08 -0600

A lot of times the issue converting from excel to numbers is the way that
tables are used between the various programs. If you can, make a copy of the
original Excel file and try opening it. Then you can see if the formulas are
actually messed up. Sorry I'm not more helpful, right now my power cable has
died for my mac, so I'm doing everything off iPhone and can try things for
myself to troubleshoot.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2015, at 5:23 PM, Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
Has anyone used Office 365 on either the Mac running Yosemite on a Macbook?
I’m trying to use Numbers to fill out my time sheet, and somehow, during
the conversion of the Excel file to Numbers, I received warning that the
formulas may have changed, or something to that effect.
Any suggestions would be most helpful!
Best Regards,
Suzanne>