[macvoiceover] Re: Spelling software

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:26:21 -0600

My understanding is it will be in the system. Believe me I'm not the one to be writing a grammar checker!

Greg
On May 15, 2007, at 12:16 , Christopher Hallsworth wrote:

Greg, this sounds fantastic! So are you producing the grammar checker,
or is there one built into Mac OSX already? Thanks.
On Tue, 15 May 2007 11:56:19 -0600, "Greg Kearney" <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
said:
As the dyslexic on the list let me say that Macs seem uniquely suited
to our needs, they can read the screen or long passages of text as
needed the upcoming grammar checker will help her with things like
two too to as well. Mac are the preferred platform with students at
the leading schools for dyslexics (Landmark School and the Royal
National Institute for the Word Blind)

Greg Kearney
On May 15, 2007, at 11:01 , Christopher Hallsworth wrote:

Hi all,
My girlfriend, who's on both of these lists, has learning
difficulties,
which is evidenced by her having major problems spelling words
correctly
despite it sounding the same, such as "two ... too ... to". Are there any accessible software for the mac that will help her with this? She
doesn't own a mac, so this is just curiosity. Thanks.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
below.