[macvoiceover] Re: Spell checking with SnowLeopard.

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:27:57 -0600

Quite true!!!  Also, the technique of using command+semicolon works as well.
The way you spell check using this is a little different.

1.  Start at the top.

2.  Press command+semicolon.  The first misspelled word will be highlighted.

3.  Press VO+shift+m to open the short cut menu.

4.  From this menu, choose the replacement word you wish.  Should you wish to
see how the word you're about to choose is spelled, just press VO+w twice in
quick succession and the word will spell.

5.  IF the word you're focused on is the word you wish to use as the
replacement, just press return.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a Mac user!!!