[macvoiceover] Re: Speeding up the time announcement voice?

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:42:57 -0800

Hello,
Just another note, additional to setting the speed of the text to speech.
If you want to use the calculator with speech, here's the instructions.
1. Launch the calculator.
2. go to the menu bar and activate the Speech menu.
3. you will find 2 speech options. Even though it says that the speech buttons
are pressed, they actually need to be checked. So:
4. Go to the first option in the speech menu, Speek button and check it.
5. Arrow down to the next option, Speek Results and check it.
Note, you will need to go back into the menu bar and select the speech menu and
the option each time you go to set them. Again, just be sure that both options
are checked.
Hope this helps someone.

Dan

Sent from my iPod