[macvoiceover] Re: Speakable items

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:18:21 +1200

You could actually check out the amount of processor being used by going to the
'Activity Monitor App in Utilities.

TF

On 31/07/2012, at 5:03 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Okay, that's what I thought you meant. It hasn't been a problem so far; I think
that may be part of why speakable items has to be turned off and on again
sometimes but nothing else seems to be working more slowly or poorly so I can
live with that. Since there's actually a command to quit speakable items which
actually does turn it off in System preferences, I can turn it off pretty
easily when I don't need it.
--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth