[macvoiceover] Re: Spark question

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:43:18 -0800

*smile* thanks; that makes my stupidity feel less stupid. Yes, that's precisely what's happening; various key options, with and without attempts at interacting with this field, just do not sem to take hold. I also don't know what a "drawer," is.

On Feb 10, 2009, at 10:31 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Hey, this has nothing to do with being clueless; I've had the same issue with spark from time to time but eventually got it to work. Unfortunately I haven't done it for a while so can't remember how I finally solved it. I believe there's a [place where you choose what kind of key combinations can be used; did you find this? However, I do remember that sometimes it just seems like it's hard to get the key combination to register in the hotkey field. Somebody else will probably have the solution but i just wanted you to know this one has nothing to do with being new.

--
Cheryl

Mark Baxter
markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx