[macvoiceover] Spark and creating hot keys

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:41:53 -0500

Hi Guys,
I have been messing with Spark and I have managed to get some things to work. One thing I am having a bit of difficulty in figuring out how to do it is creating a hot key for an item on my apple script menu. In other words, I want a work flow to be launched with a single key stroke instead of opening the apple script menu, going to the item and hitting enter on it. I'm not exactly sure the type of hot key I should be selecting and how to actually create it. Any help would be appreciated and off list might be better so not to clog it with something a bit off topic.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

AUTHORIZED APPLE BUSINESS AGENT
MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING