[macvoiceover] Sound stuff and iPhone stuff.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 03:14:22 -0500

Hi folks,

Yes you are correct, we are talking about sound stuff and iPhone stuff on the
list.

It had been my hope to reduce list traffic by sending these questions to other
list, but,
some of the Voiceover list are on Google groups and some of the folks on this
list have not been able to get connected with Google groups.  I don't want any
one to be left out, so, lets try this.

Please keep your sound questions in relation to Voiceover and please put
"sound" in the subject line and please do the same with iPhone questions, or,
answers.

Many people on this list have no interest in either and this will allow them to
rout those messages to junk if they wish.

Thanks and lets give this a try.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.