[macvoiceover] Re: Sorting messages in descending received-date order?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:42:08 -0400

I have just begun to use mouse keys after over 4 years of using the MAC. I find that most things I can do from the keyboard, but, mouse keys do come in handy for things like GarageBand5 in SnowLeopard.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 24, 2009, at 4:37 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

if you don't have a full keyboard, mousekeys are useless anyway.

On Sep 24, 2009, at 4:02 PM, Darrell Shandrow wrote:

Hello Ricardo,

Unfortunately, I am not yet familiar with how the mouse keys work. I know I can press VO-Shift-F3 to turn off cursor tracking, and I know how to press VO-Shift-Space for a single click, etc. But I still don't really understand
how to move the mouse pointer using VO.