[macvoiceover] Re: Sorry, I goofed: Re: Re: Going to top of messages table

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 05:21:05 -0400

if you are using a laptop, you have to ad fn so vo-shift-fn-left arrow becomes home, up arrow becomes page up, down arrow becomes page down and right arrow becomes end. with out vo, in many cases, fn-shift- arrows do the same thing and also,fn-arrows do similar things.

On Jul 17, 2009, at 4:16 AM, Dan wrote:

Hello, I really don't know what I was thinking. The key combination is VO keys Shift Home or End. However, they do not move me to the top or bottom of the messages table in Mail. And it's the same on our Macs.
Sorry for the goof up.
Dan
On Jul 17, 2009, at 1:12 AM, Dan wrote:

Hello,
That's interesting. I thought VO Shift up or down arrow is to interact or stop interacting. At least, that's what Control Option and Shift with Down or Up arrow does on all the computers around here.
On Jul 17, 2009, at 12:16 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

control option shift home is what you want
On Jul 16, 2009, at 11:55 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Ok, maybe I asked too soon. I see that if i just hold down the up- arrow I'll eventually get to the top. Maybe that's all I need.