[macvoiceover] Something interesting I just found out when switching between windows

  • From: Robin Kipp <mlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:38:24 +0200

Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is widely known, but I just figured out something by
accident:
when you press command + tab on your Mac and keep holding the command key, you
can use the left and right arrow keys to cycle between windows, VO will
announce which window is currently selected. Releasing command will then bring
the currently selected window into focus. There is no apparent difference
between using the arrow keys or the tab key, but I find it kind of convenient
when cycling through windows.
Hth!
Robin>