[macvoiceover] Re: Software update and snow leppard.

  • From: Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:56:17 +1200

When you run Software Update, what does it offer you ?

TF

On 24/08/2015, at 12:02 pm, Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Someone told me if i used the software update that instead of updating lets
say snow leppard 10.6.3 to 10.6.8 i would instead be bumped all the way up to
the latest version of osx is this true?
and if not will i be able to get the last version of snow leppard that was
released by just using the software update?

also in the safari web browser and other places where you can read line by line
sentence by sentence what is the command for doing this?
also has anyone tried the beta of osx 10.11?
If so i have a question about that as well.
Someone told me that there were going to be improvements to voiceover where you
may not have to use so many keys to press to do things can anyone confirm this?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at