[macvoiceover] Re: Snow Leopard reading mail with 6.1 update

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:34:27 -0400

ok, where are we going with this?

On Sep 11, 2009, at 6:31 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Ah, thanks for clarifying! I tried that but it wasn't for me. I'll just stick to my option z to read the mail! Marcy

On Sep 11, 2009, at 6:25 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

he's also using autointeract when tabbing.

On Sep 11, 2009, at 6:21 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, Dan,
This still doesn't happen for me. Do you have the preview pane open or closed? Mine is closed and I do like it that way. Marcy

On Sep 10, 2009, at 4:54 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello Everyone,
Now when I tab to read mail, it reads it all the way through and without any of the awkward pauses.
Dan

Wordy Mom
Think positive,
...be positive,