[macvoiceover] Re: Snow Leopard question

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:58:42 -0400

you will receive it by friday if you order today. if you want to pick it up in a store, it will be available on friday. It's right there on the site or <chuckle> if you signed up to be notified, you got an emessage on monday. It will roar into here on friday!

On Aug 26, 2009, at 7:47 AM, Smith Larry wrote:

Hi list members. I see that snow leopard is coming on Friday, Aug. 28. My question is will it be available Friday, or is it expected to be received also Friday? I ask this because I was under the impression that it would be shipped when it was released. If that's the case, is it possible to receive it on the date it becomes available? Thanks