[macvoiceover] Re: Slightly OT The Airport Report

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 10:53:49 -0600

Must be that driver then. It seemed a little better with airport off but maybe
I am imagining it or maybe the crackling isn't really severe on my machine.
I am running VMWare.
I also can't record with the built-in mic in windows. Well I can, but it speeds
up my voice and it makes weird noise in the file. Oh well, I can always use
Garage Band. smile
Sara