[macvoiceover] Re: Skype video

  • From: Tyler wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:07:20 -0500

SUre can, as I do it every day with my partner, and he had to help me with it.

In the conversation, vo left until you here, start video button.  Then hit vo
space.  If you're using Skype version 5.0 or later.

I'm using the one before the latest - I believe 5.5.3 or some such, because the
latest broke volume control on Skype quite badly, and now I can't adjust call
volume.

Re: The splitters, ignore them.  I have and I never had any trouble.  Unless
someone else corrects me.

hope that helps