[macvoiceover] Skype

  • From: Linda Mumford <lmumford@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "<macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:23:06 +0000

Hello,

I have a question about using skype on my macbook pro. If I call a number and
get an automatic voice message telling me to press 1 for this or 2 for that and
so forth, how do I do this. If I simply press the  number, nothing happens. The
Mackbook Pro does not have a num pad on it. Similarly, what do I press if I'm
told to enter star or pound?

Much thanks,
Linda