[macvoiceover] Re: Skype

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:18:14 -0500

This part I've got figured out.

What I haven't figured out yet is how come, below the Skype test call, the
names appear alphabetically, but then another list starts right below that one
and it is also alphabetical.

What is the difference between those 2 lists?

Why aren't all the names below in one alphabetical list?

Thanks!  Marcy