[macvoiceover] Re: Skype

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:39:30 -0400

VaShaun,

I just took a loook, after clicking download, the download begins. If you do nothing, eventually, it will show up on your desktop. if you want to see the progress, use control-option with arrows and find the word list. Interact with the word list and you will find the word group, interact with this and you will notice so test such as: file icon, stop, and the progress of the download with the name of the file. there is also some other info there too.

On Sep 17, 2007, at 8:13 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

I asked this question earlier and did not get a response, but I am trying to download Skype for Mac. I got to the download button and it said pressed but nothing happened. What do I do from here? I did not hear anything else as I tabbed around.