[macvoiceover] Re: Sip phone client for the mac

  • From: Mike's Western Account <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:36:07 -0800

hi all;
ok so here's what i've done i set up a call centric account, and i am curious as to know if anyone has the answer to this, if i was to buy an unlimited personal number for $5.95, would i have what it says, unlimited incoming calls? Just curious
thanks a whole lot

On Jul 20, 2008, at 2:07 AM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

Ok I did find one that's very accessable from
www.nch.com.au
it's called express talk.

I set it up very easily and it's quite good.

You can setup hotkeys and it's just like the same version that runs on windows. Very cool and I think the fre version has access to only one voip line and the business edition has up to 6 virtual lines.

Give it  a try.