[macvoiceover] Simply burns data project query

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:34:25 +1100

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone knows if you add folders to a data project using
simply burns on the mac i've heard you can split projects across multiple cd's.
Does anyone know how to do this if it's even possible?

I've checked through preferences and in the burn dialog box and nothing is
mentioned.
I've got the latest update to the software also.
If it's not possible in simply burns to do this, is there another burning
application on the mac that will allow say if folders take up 1.05 gigs and you
need two cdr discs to burn them, it should be smart enough to split the
projects across discs.

Thanks all.