[macvoiceover] Re: Signatures apearing in all outgoing messajes?

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:05:22 +0100

Yes, That is what I did. I selected all the text of my signature and created
one for each account. Now I can select it from the signatures pop up button
when composing my e-mails.
Thanks!

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`