[macvoiceover] Re: Should I update to Lion?

  • From: Ian Harrison <harrisonclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:12:17 +0100

I have also been thinking about upgrading, but have two concerns:

I only have 30 gig left on my mac mini. Will this be enough for installation
and will Lion leave me with less storage due to the partitioned recovery drive?

Will Lion respect my current voice over settings, or will I have to start from
scratch again?

Cheers
Ian