[macvoiceover] Re: Shopping macmall

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 06:01:12 -0400

I like the sony travel speakers I saw.

On Aug 22, 2009, at 8:39 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

I have two sets of altec Lansings--one a small single unit that I use with my Victor Stream sometimes and the other two speakers but small and being used with my mac mini even as I type this. I like them so I imagine this ultra-portable piece will be fine for my iPhone for occasional speaker needs; certainly I can't beat the price.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,