[macvoiceover] Re: Shiira busy?

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:21:35 -0400

Thanks David,

At this time, all is well. Shiira is not the only program that acts that way from time to time. I am begining to think its my computer. This computer is a G4, 800MHZ, Maybe time to buy a new one, boy, that would be nice, grin.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

On Jun 19, 2006, at 12:06 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Once in a while, I find that turning vo off and on again can help.

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx