[macvoiceover] Re: Shane jackson podcast on IPHone?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:28:07 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, and I listened to all three podcasts last night. They are all interesting but the third one, which actually demos the iphone, is absolutely fantastic!!! I am going to the Apple store to look at the iPhone today and what I learned from that podcast should be of great help. The problem is that I already know I want to do more than look!!!

 On Sun, 21 Jun 2009, Shane Jackson wrote:

John and all,

You can find my podcast on the use of the iPhone at http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com. That is the link to my blog, and it will tell you what you need to know to download the shows. Also, if you use Itunes, just search for Shane Jackson or for BlindWorld, one word, and you'll be able to pull it up in that manner. Hope this helps you and anyone who wants to hear how this wonderful new device works.
Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email & MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728