[macvoiceover] Re: Several questions and a comment

  • From: Nicole Helmkamp <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:46:26 -0400

Hi Mark,

I can only comment on the mail question you had. My shake to undo still works.
I am using an iPhone 5s. I have noticed there are occasions where it does not
work, but most of the time it does. Hope you get some answers.
Nicole
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2015, at 4:02 PM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, everyone.

First, a comment about sleeping when playing audiobooks. I am surprised that
the Bard mobile book player, which I find to be excellent in all respects,
does not have, as does the Bard player machine, a sleep button and timer.
Perhaps this could be easily added?

My first question is, what has happened to the "shake to undo, "feature in
iOS mail? No matter how vigorously I shake my phone, I can no longer undo my
trash. I cannot find this in settings or anywhere. Any ideas?

My next question is more of an observation: has anyone noticed that the
fingerprint recognition feature of iPhone six or 6+ and the latest iOS only
works when the phone is not plugged in to the thunderbolt port? Is this a
bug, or on purpose?

Be well.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Www.markBurninghawk.net