[macvoiceover] Several questions and a comment

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 13:02:03 -0700

Hi, everyone.

First, a comment about sleeping when playing audiobooks. I am surprised that
the Bard mobile book player, which I find to be excellent in all respects, does
not have, as does the Bard player machine, a sleep button and timer. Perhaps
this could be easily added?

My first question is, what has happened to the "shake to undo, "feature in iOS
mail? No matter how vigorously I shake my phone, I can no longer undo my trash.
I cannot find this in settings or anywhere. Any ideas?

My next question is more of an observation: has anyone noticed that the
fingerprint recognition feature of iPhone six or 6+ and the latest iOS only
works when the phone is not plugged in to the thunderbolt port? Is this a bug,
or on purpose?

Be well.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Www.markBurninghawk.net