[macvoiceover] Settings I can't find in mail on iphone with voiceover

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:12:32 -0600 (CST)

Hi all.

If nobody can answer this I'll take it to the viphone list.

1. According to something I read at about.com, I should be able to manage settings as far as deleting from server by going to settings, mail, contacts, (etc)., tapping on the account under Accounts, going to Advanced, and tapping delete from server and making my selection. However, when I get to Advanced I can't find any delete from server option. This is a gmail account if that makes a difference.

2. I also have deleted my former charter account from my iphone. However, the server is still there and I can't seem to delete it. I finally did use the off switch for that server but I'd like to delete it. Any thoughts on how to do this?

Tia.

--
Cheryl

"Let the words of my mouth,