[macvoiceover] Re: Serious answers on how to get Windows on a mac mini already running leopard?

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:04:14 -0400

Read the manual! Just joking...are you wanting to use Bootcamp or run it virtually?

On Apr 20, 2008, at 8:57 AM, David Truong wrote:

HI Guys,

I really want to learn how to install windows xp pro sp2 onto my Mac Mini which has Leopard already installed on it. My mac mini is an Intel based
model.  If you can give me some serious answers or any proper links to
information where one can read up on how to achieve this, that would be much appreciated. However, if you intend to reply with sarcastic and unhelpful
messages like read the manual etc, don't bother replying as I won't be
bothered wasting my time reading them. Thanks in advance to those of you
who are truly interested in helping.

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx