[macvoiceover] Re: Selecting items on iphone

  • From: "beverly heninger" <bevie.k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:24:41 -0700

Can anyone let me know witch scanning app. is the best? I just got that Stanscan and would like to get a scanner app to work with it.

               Thanks So Much, Beverly

On 2013-04-23, at 3:21 PM, Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What about in mail? I want to select all the messages to be deleted. The edit option is not available there.

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2013, at 5:11 PM, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In the rotor go to the edit setting, then flick up or down through the menu and if th option to select all is there, it means the option to do so is available. Works in edit fields, not sure about other places.

Anyone know how to select specific words on iPhone? It would make it easier to delete words Siri gets wrong.

Ian

On 2013-04-23, at 3:02 PM, Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, is there a way to select all on iphone?
Thanks.

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone