[macvoiceover] Re: Selecting items on iphone

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:32:57 -0700

And, when selecting multiple items, tapping or split tapping on the edit
button, and then just running a finger down the edge of the screen, while split
tapping to select with the other finger, eventually arriving at the delete
button, is it really fast way to get rid  of a lot of  items.

Sent from my iPhone