[macvoiceover] Re: Selecting items on iphone

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:11:54 -0600

In the rotor go to the edit setting, then flick up or down through the menu and
if th option to select all is there, it means the option to do so is available.
Works in edit fields, not sure about other places.

Anyone know how to select specific words on iPhone? It would make it easier to
delete words Siri gets wrong.

Ian