[macvoiceover] Re: Selecting Text in Safari

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:33:04 +0100

that is strange Keith. I use it all the time in finder to copy and paste files to a diff location.

On Jun 8, 2009, at 10:17 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

The problem is, I can't get it to work any where, really strange.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 8, 2009, at 4:40 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

that has never worked for me in Safari, even in 3.2.

On Jun 8, 2009, at 1:05 AM, Barry Hadder wrote:

Hi,

I'm talking about selecting non contiguous text. You do that with vo-command-space.
Thanks.

On Jun 7, 2009, at 5:02 PM, Marie Howarth wrote:

for selecting text you need to use vo + enter then use vo keys to highlight what you want to and then press vo + enter again to get out of select mode.
vo + space works for selecting buttons/links etc

On Jun 7, 2009, at 10:57 PM, Barry Hadder wrote:

I have recently noticed that the key combination vo-command- space doesn't work in Safari 4. I'm wondering if anybody else is having this problem before I send a bug report.
Thanks.

Barry Hadder
bhadder@xxxxxxxxxxx

Barry Hadder